Welcome to Pixotope Talent Tracking, our real-time AI-based virtual reality tracking system. This full body, pose tracking VR tool enables onscreen talent to interact with the virtual environment, making your virtual production easier and supporting creativity in productions.
Makes virtual production a breeze, following every body movement with real-time 3D motion tracking
Ideal for interactive scenes, enabling live action presenters to interact seamlessly with augmented reality (AR) elements
Pixotope Talent Tracking is able to track a single presenter with no additional hardware
Can track multiple presenters and people with the addition of extra cameras
The technology to create the most realistic scenes yet. Pixotope enables dynamic sizing of the compositing plane, enabling far greater freedom of movement for the talent, and better realisation of effects such as shadows and reflections
Real-time 3D Tracking
An ideal solution for live broadcasts, the Pixotope Talent Tracking will follow the full body movements of your presenter or actor in real time.
Full AR Interaction
Let your actors and talent interact fully with AR elements with complete freedom of movement, and create lifelike scenes to capture the imagination.
Create authentic, lifelike AR scenes. With Pixotope Talent Tracking you can easily manage elements such as shadows and reflections, for hyper-realistic virtual studio sets.
Multiple Presenter Tracking Capability
Need to track more than one presenter or actor? With the addition of extra cameras, our virtual reality tracking system can track the motion of multiple people in the same scene.
How it works
Available in our 2.1 release onwards, our groundbreaking virtual reality and pose tracking technology allows you to create interactive, AR performances that can track the body motion of your actors with ease.
The TTL (Through The Lens) tracking system uses AI to map a series of data points corresponding to a virtual “skeleton” of the on-screen presenter/talent’s body.
This VR skeleton tracks every move they make, allowing actors to move freely without being limited to a particular spot.
You can read more about the technology in our blog on Body Pose Estimation.
The possibilities are endless
The Pixotope Talent Tracking System offers a breathtaking array of possibilities, allowing you to create convincing, true-to-life productions that push the boundaries of reality.
The reflective floor shown here illustrates the hyper-realistic effects that can be created using our unique full body tracking technology.
Pixotope Talent Tracking offers two options for your virtual reality tracking system:
- Single person tracking with our TTL (Through The Lens) system. This requires no additional hardware. It’s perfect if you just want to track one person at a time.
- A scaled configuration using 3, low-cost network-connected cameras. Ideal for tracking multiple presenters in-scene
- Tech Specs
- Unique WYSIWYG live feedback editor
- Single panel config and operations for multi-camera/render productions, with auto-discovery
- On the fly configuration.
- On the fly switching of levels.
- Premade and easy to use adjustment panels for all objects in the level, color correction, and image effects
- Unique Drag and drop control panel builder for mobile and desktop devices via a web browser on the local network
- Procedural High-quality Text generation for live animated 3D texts, flying logos, etc.
- Timecode triggering, from external LTC or embedded in the video.
- Automatic Render API for data integration and automation giving remote access to any part of the Unreal Engine.
- Datahub, a highly efficient databus enables extremely low latency interactions and synchronization in multi-camera systems
Spanish TV La 7 unlocks the power of a virtual set with Pixotope
Riot Games chooses Pixotope to augment LPL Pro League Finals Event
Pixotope Partnered with That’s It Media to Bring Stunning Live 3D Graphics to Chinese Virtual Talent Show "2060"
IMMERSE YOURSELF IN OUR VIRTUAL PRODUCTION SOLUTIONS TRY PIXOTOPE TODAY
BOOK A DEMO
Talent tracking is a method of identifying the position and pose of on set talent, without the need for motion capture (mocap) suits or other equipment attached to or worn by the talent.
Pixotope offers two methods of talent tracking. Included as standard in all Editions of Pixotope Graphics is the Body Pose Estimation feature. This version of talent tracking uses Artificial Intelligence to process the TTL (through the lens) image to establish the position and pose of the on set talent.
For more complex scenarios, for example with several people on set, we are able to offer a standalone solution that processes the image from 3 or more “sensor cameras” placed around the studio.
Talent Tracking both makes Virtual Production easier, but also enables more creativity in productions. Talent Tracking enables the onscreen talent to interact with the virtual environment, while also enabling us to move and auto-size the compositing plane, making it possible to easily manage elements such as shadows and reflections and create hyper-realistic virtual sets.