Of Visual Storytelling
Pixotope is an open software-based solution for rapidly creating virtual studios, augmented reality (AR), driving LED Volumes/extended reality (XR), and on-air graphics. It utilizes powerful commodity hardware and is specifically designed to connect with partner technologies and external data sources.
The XR edition of Pixotope Graphics provides seamless AR<->XR workflows with advanced features such as our unique Color Matching functionality, which automatically matches AR elements to the output of LED volumes.
This solves one of the trickiest problems in XR and massively simplifies common techniques such as set extension while also ensuring high image fidelity.
Switching without a Switcher
XR also adds key features such as multi-machine sync to drive large LED volumes and multi-camera switching without the need for an external switcher.
This brings seamless perspective changes to the LED wall from different cameras, XR follows the Pixotope principles of making Virtual Production more accessible and reducing hardware dependencies.
- A dedicated XR panel in Pixotope Director gives live and easy access to all controls needed during productions
- Multi-output support - optimizing hardware utilization
- Health and diagnostics monitoring, providing additional system resiliency
- Tech Specs
- Unique WYSIWYG live feedback editor
- Single panel config and operations for multi-camera/render productions, with auto-discovery
- On the fly configuration.
- On the fly switching of levels.
- Premade and easy to use adjustment panels for all objects in the level, color correction, and image effects
- Unique Drag and drop control panel builder for mobile and desktop devices via a web browser on the local network
- Procedural High-quality Text generation for live animated 3D texts, flying logos, etc.
- Timecode triggering, from external LTC or embedded in the video.
- Automatic Render API for data integration and automation giving remote access to any part of the Unreal Engine.
- Datahub, a highly efficient databus enables extremely low latency interactions and synchronization in multi-camera systems