Of Visual Storytelling
Pixotope is an open source-based virtual production software for rapidly creating and advancing the performance, use-ability, and business model for cross-reality content production.
Compatible with a wide range of accessible hardware, including professional and game-type GPUs. Specifically designed to seamlessly integrate with partner technologies and external data sources.
Proud to present
Pixotope utilises Epic Games’ Unreal Engine to produce photo-realistic, HDR 32 bit linear colour processing and rendering in real-time.
The combination of Unreal Engine and Pixotope enables designers to rapidly create virtual sets, virtual environments, and augmented content with:
- CGI characters
- Terrain and foliage
- Particle systems, such as rain, smoke, fire, hair, cloth and explosions.
- Simulated camera and lens properties, such as lens distortion, depth of field and chromatic aberration.
Pixotope is built for on-air use enabling rapid design and deployment of virtual reality, augmented, extended or mixed reality content in real-time.
It enables users to configure, create, and control, any kind of virtual production from a single user interface.
CHIEF CREATIVE OFFICER & FOUNDER | MYREZE AS
"Pixotope solves the complexities of creating content in a world of merging realities and changing business models."
A seamless workflow from the editor
to live broadcast
Whether you choose to create content using the unique auto-set generation tool or build your own content from scratch using the specialised WYSIWYG editing tools built into our virtual production software, you can preview what you generate as you create it.
Pixotope harnesses the real-time power of the Unreal Engine to create anything from a single camera project, to a live multi-camera virtual studio production, all at cinematic quality.
A highly attractive subscription model ensures that Pixotope is accessible and can easily be deployed across an organisation and scaled to the specific requirements of each project.
Pixotope has an intuitive and easy to use interface, giving you full access to the virtual production tools you need to take your project to the next level with enhanced usability of elements including:
- An internal chroma keyer
- Customer customisable control panels that can run on any web browser
- Supports broadcast industry standard formats, including UHD and 4K
- Supports industry standard content generation workflows using formats such as, FBX, Alembic and openEXR
- Supports all standard real-time camera tracking products and protocols with single or multiple camera equipment
- Supports LTC timecodes
- 8 fully configurable video inputs and outputs (with AJA Corvid 88)
- GPU based Internal video processing system for color correction, mask adjustments, and image effects
- Non-destructive internal compositing assuring that video is not affected by graphic system anti-aliasing
- Genlock synchronisation with Tri Level and blackburst inputs over SDI, to an SDI video signal or to the internal clock
- User-controllable video and tracking delay capability
- Automatic generation of virtual studios using Studio Creator
- External compositing pipeline with separate outputs for garbage mattes, reflections, shadows and alpha for AR
- Broadcast centric 3D character generator and animation tool
- External low latency and high accuracy API server for data integration and remote control
KEY PRODUCT MODULES
A state of the art real-time chroma keyer. It uses a new keying algorithm, influenced by offline 3D chroma keyers, but with the ease of use and performance of real time chroma keyers. All of its real-time features can be controlled through an easy to use remote GUI.
what have we been doing?
Check out some of our previous work
IMMERSE YOURSELF IN OUR VIRTUAL PRODUCTION SOLUTIONS TRY PIXOTOPE TODAY
BOOK A DEMO
No, Pixotope is not a plugin, but an open, software-based platform for end-to-end real-time virtual production.
You can find the complete hardware requirements in our online help center - help.pixotope.com
Our mission at Pixotope is to make Virtual Production accessible to all media creators and a key part of that is ensuring that the tools used in Virtual Production are easy to use. For this reason we have a strong focus on user experience and making our software as intuitive as possible.
Yes you can! Use our online form to book your Pixotope demo today.